NEW MEXICO BUSINESS IS OUR ONLY BUSINESS, SO WE KNOW THE TERRITORY.
You’ll find what you need here to write business with New Mexico Mutual, including training materials, underwriting documents, rate information and more. Many of these resources are accessible only by logging in. Instructions are provided below.
With New Mexico Mutual, you get great local service from experienced workers’ comp professionals. Your clients get quality coverage plus free access to an array of risk and safety services—the tools they need to prevent injuries and control cost.
You’ll both sleep better knowing that New Mexico Mutual is financially sound. We’re rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best, and we’ve been in this business since 1991.
We already work with over 300 local agencies, plus many more across the country. Now it’s time to learn what we can do for you.
Welcome to our new PolicyCenter Agent Portal and PolicyCenter Access Page.
- Please note that you must login to the New Mexico Mutual website to access the PolicyCenter agent portal.
- To access the agent website login, click the blue login button at the top of this page.
- By logging in to our website, you will have access to agent resources including PolicyCenter training materials, underwriting documents and other information not available within PolicyCenter. These resources, along with some policyholder-only sections, are only available by logging in to the website.
Login and Password
- Once logged in to the website, PolicyCenter will not require a separate login. To access PolicyCenter, click the blue PolicyCenter button on the right side of this page.
- You may continue to use your existing user ID and password from CompQuick.
- Multiple logins: If you currently have more than one CompQuick user login for accessing multiple agency offices within your organization, Marketing Specialist Felicia Nieto will contact you personally to provide your new, single-user login. This login will give you access to multiple agency offices going forward.
For login issues or to notify us of agency staff changes (to add or remove users for PolicyCenter), please contact Felicia Nieto at FeliciaN@newmexicomutual.com or 505-343-2831.