Online Safety Videos
Welcome to our new safety education resource. Our new streaming video service offers an increased selection of titles by industry or safety topic. Many of the trainings are also available in Spanish and can be viewed on a variety of devices such as laptops, tablets or smart phones. Increased administrative capabilities allow policyholders to develop a custom training library and run internal reports on their company’s video usage. This service will empower you to better plan safety education opportunities.
Policyholders can access two complimentary “day passes” per month. What this means is that you can view your selected video as often as you like, on any device such as a laptop, tablet, or smart phone. Additional day passes can be purchased at a reduced rate of only $19 per day pass, 60% off the normal price. We recommend that one person per Policyholder Company, be the assigned account administrator for the service. This will reduce the risk of using up day passes inadvertently and maximize the resource.
When you enter our online video service, you will see a navigation bar on the left hand side of the screen.
The Account Tab:
- This is where you can verify the information that we have for you about your policy.
- My video library, displays which videos you have selected for your queue
- The report tab will allow you to run internal reports on video usage within your company.
The Courses Tab:
- In this tab you will find 17 different topics. Within each of those topics there are multiple videos that can be selected. Many of them are in Spanish.
- Please REVIEW them in the preview screen before you add it to your queue. You can view the entire video in this format without using any of your day passes. Once you have selected the video that you want, click on “Add to Instant Queue”, and then click on the “play” button from your queue. You have now used one of your passes and you can view that particular video as often and frequently as you like for the entire calendar day.
- If you want the video to play in Spanish, click on the “SP” box in your queue prior to clicking on the play button. Additionally, some titles offer Spanish language quizzes.
- All videos have quizzes associated with them, and also offer certificates of completion.
If you have any questions about streaming videos please email your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer your questions as soon as possible.